<VV> EBay possible scam????

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

I just received an "official looking" email from
"Ebay" asking for verification/resubmission of all my
personal data, including Ebay password, ID, credit
card numbers, bank account numbers, routing numbers,
etc--- anyone else????

Different subject- There is an original Rupp Corvair
go cart for sale in my area-supposed to be completly
restored w/new everything- beyond my "toy" budget with
an asking price of $3,500--anyone interested????- I
have the name/phone nr -  The owner is a "car guy" but
not a Corvair Guy- won the thing at a car show years
ago-says he has all documentation, etc.

DM - at the Gopher Ranch
('wanna buy a Texas Gopher??)