<VV> re:saginaw question

Ron F Hinz ronh@owt.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:54:10 -0700

THERE IS NO CORVAIR CONTENT IN THE ATTACHED MESSAGE AND IT SHOULD NOT HAVE
BEEN ON THIS LIST.
RONH

----- Original Message -----
From: <kaczmarek@charter.net>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> re:saginaw question

> Hi Tom
>
> This COULD have been an off list reply, but since Matt enjoys tossing MY
name around so much, here is what you may have forgotten or didn't know.

> 1. Matt is "King of the Rats" on VV. No, not Dracula, but he rules the
"Run it until it's an eyesore on the side of the road, then repair it with
used parts" school.

> Best thing to do when he starts on that, IGNORE HIM
>
> 2. Matt is the List Chairman. That makes him a PITA by default.
>
> Best thing to do here: remember he is the Chairman and IGNORE HIM.
>
> 3. Matt's moving into being a "Seasoned Citizen", and his outlook on life
is changing. Number of Toys in his Attic is increasing.

> Best thing to do about this: IGNORE HIM.
>

> When in doubt of what Matt is trying to say, whether you think you may
have wronged him or vice versa, or in any case

> IGNORE HIM.
>
> If you don't, and try to come back at him, he will never stop. Just watch
what he does with this retort.

> He'll stop screwing with me when he dies, and then I get to fix all my
cars, and pay off any outstanding debts I have. I have the license to sell
tickets to urinate on Matt's grave <G> Only 5 bucks a pop, I figure I'll
clear at least 50 K. Matt has SO many friends.

> HANK
> > From: tom zimmermann <s10birdman1966@yahoo.com>
> > Date: 2004/10/19 Tue PM 03:53:28 GMT
> > To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> > Subject: <VV> re:saginaw question
> >
> > ..Matt- did i wrong you in another life or something? I wasn't on VV a
year ago,and probably missed a lot of issues..