<VV> re:saginaw question

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:33:04 -0700

At 04:08 hours 10/19/2004 +0000, kaczmarek@charter.net wrote:

>1.  "Run it until it's an eyesore on the side of the road, then repair it
with used parts" school.

Sounds like my '60 4-door is getting talked about again.

Now that I think about it, most of my stuff is running on old used parts...
 uh oh...  does this mean I'm a candidate for chairman of some sort of
"thing" or something somewhere someday?    I better go buy some new parts.

>2. List Chairman. That makes him a PITA by default.

Isn't that some sort of bread...?   List chair = bread.   I gotta thunk on
this a spell.

>3. "Seasoned Citizen", and his outlook on life is changing. Number of Toys
in his Attic is increasing.

Uh oh...  I'm only a little younger myself.   Although, my toys aren't in
the attic.  Most of them are in the driveway or the basement.   Or, parked
behind that new "little shop of  horrors" building that's now ready for
inside lights/wiring and paint and gutters, finally...  shelves and benches
inside are also coming.   A stand for the MIG welder, and a stall for the
compressor outside 'round the corner, and a hootch in back under which to
park the mower and whatever else accumulates under it.   Then maybe I can
fix some of this junk around this place.

"There are many curmudgeon stories in the big city.  This is one of them."

Byt he way Hank, I didn't get a chance to "check out" and say bye-bye
before leaving out, everyone else was hard pressed to be elsewhere so we
headed out Sat evening, which means I didn't get to hang out on Sunday...

And Bill Loftin probably was looking for me too... and I'd promised to
check his mirror...    Bill, send me that mirror and I'll check it out, got
yanked by the collar out of the hotel before I could escape from the
clutches of she who held the car keys.

Hank, you and Matt are gonna hug and make nice, I bet.   All he has to do
is make a Nats...

I saw you huggin' on Hubble last year...

tony..       should I go run and hide now?