<VV> Re: Caveman question

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:22:42 -0700

At 08:57 hours 10/18/2004 -0400, DTerry8123@aol.com wrote:
>Hi Norm,
>In 1960 the deluxe equipment included:Right hand sunvisor, front armrests
>and cigarette lighter. I went back and checked the papers on the '60 we
bought
>new in Sept. 1960

Humm...   got the front arm rests, cigar lighter, radio, heater, but no
pass side visor.    No rear door arm rests.    Then again, nobody has sat
in the back seat of that car since I put the back seat in it, about 7 years
ago, following some upholstery work... which now needs doing again seeing
as how it was fabric and the sun has been killing it.   Time to go back to
stock config seats.

tony..