<VV> FOR SALE - "The Corvair Decade"

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:39:13 +0000

Harry

In a private reply to Frank, I let him know there was LOTS of excellent help. Many writers, proofreaders, tech editing by both Bob Helt and Larry Claypool, and Bob Helt's editing.

I sure didn't do it myself, and never tried to make it look like I did.

BTW, there are several references to Corvairs in the post I am replying to, so Ron H can get the knot out of his tail.

HANK