<VV> Possible solution for "The Corvair Decade" book

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa@corvair.org
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:35:25 -0500

Hiya--

At 02:36 PM 10/19/2004, Russ Moorhouse wrote:
>If Tony were agreeable to it, since he is the copyright holder, and if
>someone wanted to part with a copy, the book could be scanned page by page
>into a searchable text PDF file, that could be sold on CD and produce as
>needed, at a very reasonable price compared to printing.

I think if you look at the book, you'll see there are two copyright
holders: Tony and CORSA.

If all one is concerned with is the data contained in the 'Decade' what you
propose would work. I personally think that the value of the Decade is that
it is SO much more than the data. The fact that it is hard covered and has
generous use of color and metallic inks. I think the project was designed
from the start that way.

The Decade is the definitive book on the Corvair. It is a coffee table
book, one you can be proud to own. It is the one publication which you can
hand to your non-Corvair friends and say: This is what the Corvair is all
about.

--H