<VV> Possible solution for "The Corvair Decade" book

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:36:24 -0400

If Tony were agreeable to it, since he is the copyright holder, and if
someone wanted to part with a copy, the book could be scanned page by page
into a searchable text PDF file, that could be sold on CD and produce as
needed, at a very reasonable price compared to printing.  This requires
cutting the pages from a book, so the book is ruined as far as it's original
condition.  The ability to search text is a great feature in PDF and you
could still print it out and put it in a binder for when you don't want to
read it on the computer.

I've been doing this with old out of print books of local history and
genealogy which pertain to the part of PA I come from.  I originally did
them for my own use and word got out to others and so far I have made over
320 copies for others to use.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member