<VV> My '65 left me stranded

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:13:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/2004 2:05:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
izzy_jess@peoplepc.com writes:

> HI,
>
> I have a '65 Corsa cpe w/ a 110. I had the carbs done, new gas tank and new
> master cyc so far. I was driving last night on the freeway when my car just
> killed off. I could not get it going again. When I try to turn it on it sounds
> like it wants to turn over but that's all it does. Help, it's my daily
> driver, I got to get it going.
>
> Thanks!
>
> P.S. The mechanics around my area are cowards, no one wants to work on my
> car!

Tell them it's no different than a Camaro / Chevelle / Nova of the same
era.....

1  Check the connector in the eng. compartment by the voltage
regulator...common GM  problem in those years.....all models....

2   is the engine frozen? [ grab fanbelt to move crankshaft...]

Good luck  Matt