<VV> Possible solution for "The Corvair Decade" book

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:40:45 -0400

I only offered this as a possible solution, since the gist of this on going
thread was that the book was unavailable and that it wasn't going to be
printed again.  Having never seen one I didn't know it had two copyrights.
I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

I agree, it nice to be able to hold the book in hand and  be able to show it
to others.  But if it's never going to be reprinted due to a limited number
of customers, then those of us who would like a copy are left with nothing.
In which case a PDF CD book in color with the ability to search text would
be an alternative solution to not having anything.
.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member