<VV> Re: Caveman question

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:50:48 -0400

Dan, thanks.  That's worth $10.80 in my book.  Kinda ironic, because in
later years my dad would always say that the automakers should make lighters
an option, since he didn't smoke and didn't think he should have to pay for
equipment for smokers.  Apparently in '59 he was willing to do just that.

Norm Witte