<VV> Re: Caveman question

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:37:03 -0400

What's old is new again. My top-of-the-line '03 Cav doesn't have the
lighter, but rather just a plastic plug in the hole. No ash tray either.
Have seen N-body cars the same way, but with an (optional) cup assembly
with a lid that sits in the cupholder and serves as an ashtray.

Cancer cures smoking. (G)

-Mark C