<VV> Re:was Caveman question/ now lighters

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:21:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2004 12:38:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair@richnet.net writes:

> What's old is new again. My top-of-the-line '03 Cav doesn't have the
> lighter, but rather just a plastic plug in the hole. No ash tray either.
> Have seen N-body cars the same way, but with an (optional) cup assembly
> with a lid that
*******
Is that Cavalier??   How can "bottom of the bucket",  have a "top"????  GGGG

Any decently equipped car / truck has "POWER PORT[s]"  and many have a
lighter socket right next to a "powerport" [  PP's do not have the "catch" in them
for lighters]

NOTE:    ALL  Corvairs purchased by "smart / well educated"  buyers were
equipped with lighters!

wcuh