<VV> Re:was Caveman question/ now lighters

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:38:25 -0400

The Cav I have is the LS Sport model, top-of-the-line for Cav's. Has all
the bells and whistles that bigger cars have, including remote entry, CD
player, wagonwheel (16") aluminum wheels, power everything, etc. Not a
bad little car, but not your luxobarge either. Plus 140 horse out of a
4banger.

The REALLY "smart / well educated" buyers know enough NOT to smoke. Thus
Corvair "lighters" are really power plugs, and "ash trays" become trash
trays.

-Mark