<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1212 - 12 msgs

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:39:51 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2004 8:18:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkdewald@pasty.net writes:
On the same car I later had problems with pulling to the right side. The
Pull would be greatest with light to moderate application of the brakes. In
A panic stop the brakes pulled evenly.  Then I discovered a small seep in
The right front wheel cylinder--only a few drops on the shoe.  A new wheel
Cylinder and pads solved the problem.

That's better then what I found. Pulled bad when you first hit the brakes,
lived with it till the other day when I finally but the duel master cylinder in.
went to bleed the fronts and the right front took way to much pressure (line
was shot) so went to check left side. Looked for the bleeder screw and found
the PO had taken the screw out and welded the hole fill, no way to bleed them
at all. Lucky had new cylinders in the parts stash. So check what a cheap PO
might have messed up.
rich