<VV> Leak! Leak! Leak!

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:09:31 +0000

Darrin
I have Amsoil Syn gear lube in the Ultra Monza. When my engine bearings began causing problems, we removed the entire drivetrain. Had it sitting in the shop for about 60 days before we put it back in the car.

I had seepage from the side cover on the transmission, none from the diff. It was sitting level on the floor and was not disturbed the entire time. We had put a new gasket on the side cover, and this made no sense to myself or to Eric. I changed the cover gasket anyway, and since it has been back in the car, no seepage from anywhere.

Ken Hand is one of our resident Amsoil salespeople, but hasn't the time to monitor V V anymore. Perhaps a message to VAIRMECH@AOL.COM might help.

Regards
HANK