<VV> Brake lines clogged- Brake enema?!?

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:31:41 -0500

Hello everyone. I'm trying to get the brakes fixed on my daughter's '65
500 coupe. The front breaks are giving me fits. The passenger side
wheel is not braking and no matter how much I try to bleed it, it won't
brake. I'm assuming there is junk in the line. Is there anyway to get
at it to get it out, or do I need to replace it?

I really don't want to drop the gas tank. I was thinking of running a
heavy guitar string up from the bottom. Can anyone think of any reason
why this won't work?

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case, Art guy - 972-444-8531
"Some people are like slinkies.
They're not worth much,
but you can't help but smile