<VV> Anyone out there?? (VERY little 'Vair)

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:54:45 -0500

As a St. Louisan and one to quote HANK whenever possible, I say BITE ME to those who will support the Bloody Sox for the next week or so. The curse of the Bambino can only be broken by having the Sox actually acquiring a REAL manager and a pitching staff that is not made up of gentlemen who believe in the addage: "The older I get, the faster I was."

Back to Corvair related...

My 63 Spyder does have a black painted engine compartment, but as so eloquently reminded by BBRT, the outside of the car is black too... so what I'm trying to say is that once again, I am of little help.

Go CARDS!!!

Mark Chapman