<VV> Curious Question / Curious Answers...

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:31:02 EDT

Names omitted to protect the innocent;

1  Person  stated the did not shut engine off when stopping anyplace for less
than 5 minutes.

Note:   This basically says my car is fine...I drive it daily, everywhere...

2  Person asked,  Was it Better to shut it off....or to leave it idle...???

3   Responder # 1   stated that the car might be stolen, insurance company
would frown on do this, engine might burn up,  they should fix the starting or
overheating problem THEY DIDN"T SAY THEY HAD!

4   Responder #2    States their heater worked better on the highway than
around town

5  Responder # 4   States they have a leaking  door[s]!

JUST ONE MANS OBSERVATIONS!!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE SO MUCH FUN HERE!

Matt