<VV> Re Turbo Problems

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin@rochester.rr.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:11:29 -0400

Hi everyone,
The mystery has been solved.  First let me thank everyone who e-mail
possible solutions,  I have a small file for future reference   I sent the
turbo back to the vender for help.  The turbo  rebuilder called to  tell me
that the source of the problem was a small carb screw that got sucked into
the housing and wedged itself so the blades could not turn.  He will be
sending it back so I can maybe put it back were it belongs. The guy was real
friendly we talked for a 2 to 3 mins. and he said he  would fix the small
damage.  That is why its good to use the major venders like "C's" because
they  are good to deal with.
Thanks again
Sam & Marissa Andolino
mandolin@rochester.rr.com