<VV> EUM driveability

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

List Members,

See Hank's post below... My choice for an interior color for the blue
would be a tan.  I recall a "Bill Blass" color scheme that was blue
and tan... looked great together.

As for the question about cleaning up the inside of the roof under
the headliner... PLEASE post answers to this list... I would like
that info too.  I thought about painting with Rustolieum and then
putting Dyanmat or something similar on the roof before the headliner
goes in... but wanted to check with the list first.

As always... TIA

Andy Anderson,
Keeping the shiny side up.

--- Hank Kaczmarek <kaczmarek@charter.net> wrote:

snip... snip...

 but suggestions for the blue (sort of an electric
> blue if you
> remember the 60's) would also be appreciated.

> Starting to prep the interior. There was no headliner in the car,
> the rods are
> still there. The roof surface has what looks like remnants of  that
> tarpaper
> like insulation, and some light surface rust.  I want to properly
> prep the
> inside before the headliner is installed. Also want to do some
> sound
> insulation in there. One of my goals is for the interior to be as
> quiet as possible.

> Any ideas on how to remove this stuff?? I am guessing perhaps some
> sandpaper
> on a DA sander might strip the rust and the paper at the same
> time??  Primer
> or etch the roof panel??  Ideas on or off list appreciated.

> Regards
> HANK

=====
The road to a friend's house is never long.