<VV> Re: CHT Data

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:28:20 -0400

> This is absolutely correct. The fact that these are differential temp
> gauges would have an effect on the reading if the temperature at both
ends
> of the thermowire were effected.
>
> The left side connector is located just above the heater hose
> outlet. The right side connector is located in the engine compartment,
near the
> coil. I don't think that removing the lower shrouds had any effect on
the
> temperatures in these areas.
> Ned
Smitty says:  Ned how come you didn't pick up your temp information from
under the plugs (like the manufacturer intended)   or   From the location
of the snap switches (which the General considered the best location).
Seems to me that either of those would be a more accurate indication of
actual temperature