<VV> THE YUKON CHALLENGE CAR RALLY

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:32:19 -0400

I have no idea if they would consider a Corvair "special interest" but I'd wager they would. Sounds like a
neat opportunity for you left coasters...

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD

For those whose interest, free time, and cars are up to the challenge, there is always the activity below.
Please be sure to send questions, etc, to the organizer at  gabriand@aol.com and not to me.

THE YUKON CHALLENGE CAR RALLY - An Invitation
Reply to: gabriand@aol.com
Date: 2004-10-21, 4:06PM PDT

This is a long distance, high endurance car rally scheduled for the 3rd week of July 2005. You are
invited! Driver and navigator teams will compete in a 3,600 mile, 10 day automotive challenge from Los
Angeles to Anchorage Alaska. San Francisco entrants may join on the second day as the rally heads
north. This is the first event of its kind in the Northern Hemisphere. It's a free event, designed to be
challenging and fun. There is no entrance fee. Just register and you're in! Entry is open to all sports and
special interest cars including: MG, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Triumph, Renault, Simca, Cortina, Lotus,
Lancia, Fiat, Jaguar, Austin Healey, Sunbeam, etc.

If you are warped enough to still be reading this, you are very likely a potential competitor. Seize the
moment, now is the time to begin. Want more details and information? Contact: gabriand@aol.com

Rob Henry
Rally Chairperson