<VV> VV Ebay Pro Touring Corvair

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:06:07 -0500

  Has anyone noticed Item number: 2495456114 ? What is a Pro Touring Corvair?
I think this is the second or third time I have seen this on Ebay. It seems to
be really popular with the zero feedback crowd. I have yet to see any Corvair
that I would bid this kind of money on...but thats just me.....c'mon $12500?
its a 500.....????
  But the rampant schill bidding and recurrent listings have pretty much
turned me off to any Ebay purchase. It is a way to get the price up on
Corvairs I suppose
  This particular car I would like to see what was kind of work was really
done to fit the wheels if the front wheels actually miss the fender while in
any turn.

                                                John Miller
                                                 Iowa