<VV> Re Turbo Problems

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@DigitalNet.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:25:34 -0400

Excellent!  Cal is a turbo guy.  The whole crew there are very
enthusiastic about our hobby.  Not to say similar things for the other
vendors, but I happened to talk to Cal on the recent show there.  We
just happen to be on the same coast ;>)  The Clark's crew does make good
on what they sell and service.

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of Sam & Marissa
Andolino
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 5:11 PM
To: Virtualvairs
Subject: <VV> Re Turbo Problems

Hi everyone,
The mystery has been solved.  First let me thank everyone who e-mail
possible solutions,  I have a small file for future reference   I sent
the
turbo back to the vender for help.  The turbo  rebuilder called to  tell
me that the source of the problem was a small carb screw that got sucked
into the housing and wedged itself so the blades could not turn.  He
will be sending it back so I can maybe put it back were it belongs. The
guy was real friendly we talked for a 2 to 3 mins. and he said he  would
fix the small damage.  That is why its good to use the major venders
like "C's" because they  are good to deal with.
Thanks again
Sam & Marissa Andolino
mandolin@rochester.rr.com
1965 Evening Orchid Monza Convertible