<VV> Re: Car cover/Moisture

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:03:36 -0400

When I built my garage in WI, the builders were very firm that

1) Unheated storage is best for the cars
2) Driving in and out of a heated garage in the salt belt only makes them rust faster
3) That venting was of supreme importance!

Both my garage there and my unheated garage here are heavily vented (so much that dust covers are important) but I had/have no moisture issues either
place.

Bill