<VV> A question about interior rust-proofing...

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:48:13 -0700 (PDT)

List Members,

I am getting close to the time for painting the floor boards of my
'61 Coupe, and I am planning to use Rustoleum.  My question is about
seam sealer... I would like to hear comments about brands that
work... and those to avoid.  ALSO... should I paint first and then
put the seam sealer on... OR, should I use the seam sealer and then
paint?  Looks like the factory used sealer first and then partially
sprayed the body color paint on.  I plan to brush the paint on.

As always, thanks for any/all help.

Andy Anderson,
Keeping the shiny side up...

=====
The road to a friend's house is never long.