<VV> RE: Car cover

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:09:35 -0500

I'm currently using a Noah car cover that I purchased from Clark's.  I
have put some rather thick blankets on the car to protect it from hail
as much as possible as it is outside, put a sheet of plastic drop cloth
over that to keep the blanket from getting water logged, and then tied
it all down with the Noah which has a center strapping system that I
affix with a bungee cord.  I'm still getting a little condensation
under the blankets mostly on the trunk and the hood.  I'm not terribly
concerned about the paint job, although I haven't seen any noticeable
deterioration, as it is probably due to be repainted next summer.  My
main concern is protecting it from light hail until I can get her home
and in a nice cozy garage hopefully next weekend.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K
(NOW out of group red for the first time in twelve years)

Corvairium II