<VV> RE: New Corvair Toy

mopar@jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:20:24 -0400

A company by the name of "Muscle Machines" has released a new 1/64th scale
version of the 62 Corvair. For those of you complaining the other day about
front engined vairs, you won't like this one! Done in the style of the
"Cartoon" cars of years ago this Vair has a blown V-8 and exxagerated
wheels. So far I know of a version in red, and one in silver. Also there
are versions available with white tires instead of black. This company also
makes cars in 1/18th and 1/24th scale, but no Vair in those scales as yet.
Add this to the current re-release of the AMT 69 Model kit, the Hot Wheels
Vairy-8, the Sunstar 1/18th 63 Coupe, and the Road Champs 1/8th and 1/43rd
scale 69 Convertibles, not to mention the Franklin Mint 60 Corvairs, there
are a lot of "current" offerings out there as well as those still out from
Just thought I would mention this for those who collect the small vairs as

Gary Swiatowy

http://mail2web.com/ .