<VV> RE: Corvair Toys

mopar@jbcs2.net mopar@jbcs2.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:56:50 -0400

It just so happens I could direct you to any number of companies
specializing in display cases for different scales of collector toys, most
of which work so well it eliminatesd the need for covers...........
Gary Swiatowy

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:28:20 EDT
To: mopar@jbcs2.net, virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Corvair Toys

In a message dated 10/27/2004 9:23:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mopar@jbcs2.net writes:

Just  thought I would mention this for those who collect the small vairs  as

Gary Swiatowy

Well -
I'm looking for a bunch of 1/43 scale car covers, or a 15 car 1/43  scale
garage! Too many Vairs!

(Note - the above is a joke, please don't send me to any 1/43 scale  car
cover companies!) -Seth

http://mail2web.com/ .