<VV> The Complete Corvair Nut

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:20:18 -0400

Joe,

I have both volumes.  My wife got me them for Christmas last year.  She got
them from Clark's.

The first printing date for the first Volume I is August 1978 (138 pages)
and the first date for Volume II is November 1980 (206 pages).  They both
are great books to read, loaded with information, magazine articles and
stories.

John Wipff is the author.

The present Copyright, for both, is 1983 by Clarks.  These have paper covers
and appear to be a glued binding.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Kent Island, MD

From: "N. Joseph Potts" <pottsf@msn.com>
To: <Tareece@aol.com>, <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Subject: RE: <VV> Compleat Corvair Nut
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:11:24 -0400

I have the book (GBC bound), but it says nothing about being Volume I or II.
It seems complete.
     The foreword contains a factoid about GM losing $50.00!! on each
Corvair (complete with cents and exclamation points) which ended up not
withstanding this accountant's scrutiny, but otherwise, it looks like a
worthy book. Obviously not to be compared with The Corvair Decade, of
course.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C