<VV> For Engineers - no Corvair (HUMOR - sort of)

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:15:15 -0500

A day or two ago a couple of folks on VV were talking about being engineers.
I know that several are here.

Today, I received an item which might appeal to the funny bone of
engineering types.  It follows:

Later, JR