<VV> stall converter in stock 110 pg

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:11:51 EDT

> I am thinking about putting a stall converter in a stock 110 1965 pg. I
> would like any kind of feedback to find out if it will enhance performance.
> thanks,
> Ken Weight

If you're looking for quicker takeoff from a stop..get one that will allow
you to get approx. 2200-2500 rpm with full throttle...foot on brake...you
probably won't be able to tell the difference under normal "sedate" driving....

Too "loose" and backing up can be a problem....

I use a similar setup in a 1300lb. fiberglass bodied car.....no problem.

BUT..remember your fuel mileage will suffer!...so don't get greedy...

Matt