<VV> Re: The Corvair Affair

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:18:16 EDT

My God gentlemen...

Enough Already!!!!

Do you know how  grateful and thankful that we should ALL be for the
knowledge of ALL of these  men and women who wrote these publications??? Where else
could we be on a forum  with SEVERAL knowledgeable AUTHORS of books or
publications that we treasure???  My God... just because someone enjoys a particular
publication more than one  that you do does not make him or her an idiot!!!

ALL of these  publications that have been mentioned in this thread, I am
sure, are excellent  representations of the passions and opinions for Corvairs
that each of these  authors possesses.

Ya' know, I'm not the most liberal guy on the planet,  but I'm still very
proud of the signed copy of Slaughterhouse Five that graces  my desk.

That's one of the beauties of our country, and one that  separates us from
barbaric people: Our ability and CHOICE to read and enjoy  whatever we CHOOSE.

End it already please and be thankful that we can  even have these
discussions.

Peace.

Mark Chapman
With what? You  cropped off everything else that would give us a clue.

-Mark  C

Corvkid50@aol.com wrote:

>I Totally  agree!!!!!!!!!!
>Ron  Thompson