<VV> Was $10,655 Corvair MC, now Multiplex Install on same

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:27:44 -0400

Actually, that was the case for ALL 4-speaker systems from '66 to '69.
Maybe not the most pleasing of places, but that's where GM put them. The
installation instructions (available from Clark's) shows them.

-Mark C