<VV> Vertical bumper guards

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:12:56 -0400

Making it a deal killer would be a bit harsh...I'm sure that many/most? folks would gladly trade you a set of nekid ;-) bumpers in exchange for a set with guards
in a similar condition... and a nice set of rechromed bumpers is only about $300...

I agree that they ruin the clean lines... but my wife's vert came with a set, she likes them, so we're keeping them!!

Bill Elliott