<VV> Vertical bumper guards

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:30:55 -0400

Well put, Bruce. That's why I have a full set, NOS, in the original
boxes on my shop shelf. The only car(s) I have them on came that way.
Personally I don't care for them, either, and for the same reasons. I'd
never add them to any Corvair. Plus they're a pain (literally, don't ask
how I know) to wash around. All I can say it beauty is in the eye of the
beerholder.

BTW they are NOT for sale, as I might need them to upgrade a car of mine
that DOES have them on from the factory (window sticker to prove it.) If
they weren't on the sticker, I'd probably take them off.

-Mark C