<VV> Head musings

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:17:48 -0500

I was introduced to a set of heads for a Porsche a few weeks ago. These
were 930's I believe 911's are similar.
I know I'll get flamed for this but thats ok.
These were overhead cam engines weren't they?
Wouldn't be it possible to  modify a block and move the head studs into
position to bolt these up and then create/modify an existing crank cam
belt drive gear from the Porsche to mount on the end of the crank
shaft.

Ignore the cooling shroud questions for the moment-

This seem dangerously easy to me. Has anyone tried this yet?

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 214-280-8998
"Some people are like slinkies.