<VV> Vertical bumper guards

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:49:01 -0400

The core charge/refund at Clark's on rechromed bumpers is HIGHER for
UNDRILLED than it is for virginal ones. Check their catalog. Presumably they
charge more for the plain ones in sales, too.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C with NO bumper guards, but I don't
particuarly MIND them, either