<VV> Car Cover DEAL

Wayne Graefen wgraefen@ktc.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:50:36 -0500

I haven't wanted to butt in on all the low cost solutions for covering a car,
but for those of you with show cars or wanting a universal or custom fit car
cover of ANY of the materials offered in the market place, I have a friend in
California who is a warehouse distributor who can get you EXCELLENT prices on
CoverCraft brand car covers.   And if you are not familiar with that industry,
CoverCraft produces nearly 95% of all covers sold in the US, regardless of who
you see selling them.

Contact John Lazenby  john@royze.com  directly next Monday morning and he can
address your needs or concerns directly.    Also, he is a fellow car collector
though his collection is nearly all Chrysler 300 Letter Cars.  One rear
engine:  his '63 VW bug he has had for decades.

Wayne Graefen