<VV> Seeking Corvair Mechanic in Bay Area

Alan Smith agarrettsmith@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:55:52 +0000

Hi,

I recently bought a blue convertible 63 Monza with a black top from Joe
Christenson in San Diego.  I drove it over 500 miles home to Oakland in one
day and it drove great!  I have really enjoyed driving it on the weekends
and on week nights over the past month.

Does anyone have feedback on Corvair Unlimited in San Francisco?  I have
been looking for a mechanic in the Bay Area and I located Corvair Unlimited
in San Francisco, but I would like to know more about them before taking the
car in for work.    Someone posted M & J's Vair Mart in San Jose a while
back which I suppose I could use as a fall-back, but San Jose is somewhat
out of the way for me.

Thank you.

Alan Smith