<VV> Head musings

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:22:18 EDT

Anything's possible. Moving the studs, not a HUGE deal, especially if you use
the Porsche cylinders. However, 911 engines have a wider bore spacing than
the Corvair, and that rules out the OHC hardware. In fact, you'll have to mill
the sides of the heads and cylinders to get it all to fit. And then there's all
the valve train you'll need to make to accomodate the hemi heads...

In a message dated 10/29/2004 5:32:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,