<VV> Vertical bumper guards

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:09:14 -0400

Here's my four guards worth,
I too like the looks of bumper guards. I think it's a nice accent to the
cars style. I don't care for clinically clean lines on any car. I prefer
some small accent pieces to break up the monotony.
My 66 Monza V8 Vair did not have them originally but I had a parts car that
did. Clarks did not have any rechromed bumpers at the time I ordered with
the holes for guards so I drilled my own in a set from Clarks. I had the old
bumpers to make a template from so the holes were right on the mark. I have
never seen any one small thing on a car I was interested in that I would
call a deal killer. I always try to look beyond the small stuff to see the
overall picture.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net