<VV> Cleaning vinyl interior

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Try vinegar...it will take out musty smells and smoke odor.  I pour it in a bowl and leave it on the floor of the car, change it every few days.  It's a whitener for clothes... use it in the rinse cycle so I would think that it will clean vinyl. Aha vinegar natures deodorizing whitener.  Pour vinegar on a towel and twirl it in the air to absorb smoke odor in a room.  Don't want smokers breath?... You guessed it drink a little vinegar and brush your teeth with it.  Chick pox driving you crazy?  A little apple cider vinegar on the skin will do the trick and eat raw garlic... you'll smell like a weird Asian salad but it will sooth the itch (garlic good for intestines).  Don't ask me how I know.
Oh sorry was getting a little vinegar happy.
Alesia

Hi everyone,
We have tried different products to try to get out some yellowing and
cigarette scorch off original white vinyl interior. Does anyone have
any
suggestions for us.

Thanks in advance
Sam & Marissa Andolino