<VV> Corvair half shafts...

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:28:42 EST

I think the Corvair tubes are thinner walled than the Corvette, and probably
correspond to an off the shelf tube and yoke match GM used elsewhere. The
Corvette shafts DO have MUCH larger U joints than the Corvair, and I believe the
yokes, et al, are specific to that vehicle.

In a message dated 10/31/2004 12:35:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,