<VV> Sept Events

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:01:04 -0400

All,

Boy, looking at the september event calendar there sure are a lot of things
going on.
Yesterday my boss informed me he will be on vacation from Sept 10-20.  Since
we are a two man show, that means I get to work both saturday the 11th and
18th.

I guess that means no Four Clubs,(Mom's upset in Buffalo) No Autofair (makes
me upset), No Corvair Days in Gettysburg (didn't exactly please the Lovely
one), nor any one of about 6 other events going on this month.

I am trying to arrange for another member to drive the EUM to the Autofair for
me, but I think the tickets are all gone now.

If you live on the right bank and DON'T have to work on the weekends, get to a
local event.  Every one going on would be a good time.

I am scheduled to work on the weekend of the NC Fall Affair, but someone's
gonna have to switch with me or bear my wrath....It's a small room for 2 guys
to spend 60 hours a week together in.  Besides, the 3rd Annual Unca Lonald
Barbeque Bash should not go on without me!!!

HANK