<VV> Sorry for the extra bandwidth caused---NO CORVAIR

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:30:41 +0200

Hank wrote:

> regardless of whether the parts are going into a sand rail, airplane,
> bayou buggy or airboat, VW conversion, Myers Manx or whatever you choose, It
> still is a matter of supply and demand.

Ok, this shows enforcement of a "Corvair preservation" CC ad rule is
somewhat objective, and I for one have no problems with the areas
mentioned above, it's part of the Corvair family. But in the case Mark
mentioned, IMHO the CC should not help to reduce "supply", or at least
the advertiser should be sincere enough to mention the intent of his
unusual parts buying offer if he advertises in the CC.

Thomas