<VV> Re:Hey don't sell that Vair Part

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Alan and Clare Wesson <alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk>
wrote:
> Although I agree with the
> sentiments of others that the role of the club is
> not actively to further
> the destruction of Corvairs, I don't see how it is
> feasible or desirable to
> monitor who buys parts and what for without bringing
> in the kind of
> unacceptable infringements on our personal liberty
> that our government is
> currently bringing in on us.
>
> Alan

 What Mark pointed out in his email was the deception
by the advertiser, when asked, that these parts were
to be used on Corvairs, not Vette's. This preys on the
brotherhood of Corvair in which I would, and have
withing the past 2 years, sold tele-columns for a
Corvair price to a Corvair guy, where I would have
asked much more from a Vette guy. We look out for our
own, at least almost all of us do, this guy is looking
out for himself.

 Mike
 YS-117