<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #1004 - 10 msgs

OPENHABIT@aol.com OPENHABIT@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:06:57 EDT

Bruce, as a Viet Nam vet, I neither know nor care if you went. I did. I was
promised awards, that I never got for real work. I saw too many people get
stuff for doing nothing except get in good with the supervisors, or lying about
their accomplishments. I wasn't with Kerry, and I don't know if he lied or not.
All I know is that it doesn't belong on Virtual Vairs. Let's all drop it. Now.
Bruce wrote:

>Well this is great! Everyone who has ever earned a medal just bought it on
>line, RIGHT? You dishonor Kerry for what he did, you dishonor all men who
have
>earned  a medal of any kind. Can you live with that? Or is it only
Republician