<VV> Traitor in our midst - Board action requested

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:00:35 -0400

> So, what do you do when a seller offers a tele column and
> someone outside
> the Corvair hobby offers a high amount.  Are you obligating
> each seller to
> be an investigator?

Of course not.  That's up to the seller.  You're confusing the market and
the forum again.

Is the seller required to answer to
> other Corvair
> owners for an economic decision made after a sincere attempt
> to sell to
> another Corvairist?

Again, this has nothing to do with CORSA policy.

 Who is going to be the Communique policeman?

No one.  The editors of the Communique just reject ads that are inconsistent
with CORSA's stated objectives.  Nothing terribly controversial there.  This
kind of thing happens all the time.  Ever try to sell a master lock pick set
on eBay?  Betcha can't.

Norm Witte