<VV> Re: Mazda and Late Corvair sedans

Thesuperscribe@cs.com Thesuperscribe@cs.com
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:05:44 EDT

Seth, do you mean the rotary powered RX3 (I think) sedans of '72-73? They
were also sold at least in southern California (in '72 I drove one at a dealer in
El Cajon) and Pennsylvania (I drove another in '73 at a dealer outside
Philly). They were smooth and FAST, but their engines didn't last. And now that you
mention it, they did look like Late sedans.

--Tom Berg